Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: A pilot's perspective.

  1. #11
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: A pilot's perspective.

    Mmmm.... but we had to buy him another aircraft.
    "I wanna be a cowboy...and ya'll can buy my plane...." [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A pilot's perspective.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How is McCain's flying record? </div></div>


    I knew one of you nuts would do it...basically you just posted: "nothing good to say about Obama"

    I like neither, but the liberals are reaking of ignorance on this Osama Deffense
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  3. #13
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A pilot's perspective.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mmmm.... but we had to buy him another aircraft.
    "I wanna be a cowboy...and ya'll can buy my plane...." [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

    Still nothin good to say about Obama???
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  4. #14
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A pilot's perspective.

    I don't know if you get Spuds joke or not. McCain has had 8 or 9 plain crashes while in service. At least thats the way I took it.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: A pilot's perspective.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know if you get Spuds joke or not. McCain has had 8 or 9 plain crashes while in service. At least thats the way I took it. </div></div>
    It is fishing....one bait catches 13 one catches 88. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: A pilot's perspective.

    I probably won't say much good about either, someone else wanted to get in a plane with them. One ain't tried flying yet, the other has repeatedly fallen from the sky. Should have called them boat captains, something neither had experience sinking. One thing about taking off the training wheels and getting in the air....credit card doesn't work and you can't call a wrecker.

  7. #17
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: A pilot's perspective.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mmmm.... but we had to buy him another aircraft.
    "I wanna be a cowboy...and ya'll can buy my plane...." [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

    Still nothin good to say about Obama??? </div></div>
    Why would I say anything GOOD about Obama.....everytime R13 does, ya'll jump on him like 4th period studyhall teachers. You like Obama...you say something good about him, I'm busy making fun of the other one right now.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A pilot's perspective.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know if you get Spuds joke or not. McCain has had 8 or 9 plain crashes while in service. At least thats the way I took it. </div></div>
    at least he served

    the fact that he survived that many crashes should do nothing but help his cause because it shows he clearly can deal with shitty situations
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A pilot's perspective.

    The "at least he served" argument didn't do anything to alter the last election....since when did it matter who hid, or who dodged, or who plain out bought their way out of service?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #20
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: A pilot's perspective.

    I don't trust Obama, but as you point out..."clearly can deal with shitty situations " mmmmsomebody had to get him into them and then again there is that thing about not wanting to have to increase taxes....the guy has cost a fortune in wrecks and hasn't even got to where he can really write the checks? Can I vote against both?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •